KITCHEN & BATH PROJECTS:
Updated, fresh, and beautiful – Kitchen Remodel with StarMark Cabinetry
Updated, fresh and beautiful! Branch River area homeowners felt their 15-year-old kitchen was in need of a makeover. They contacted Braun’s pro designer April, and off they went! The redo is now complete and has added so much character, style and function to their new kitchen. A bonus breakfast bar-style counter with stools was also added allowing for extra counter, eating, and storage space.
Cabinets: StarMark Cabinetry, Bedford door style in Alder
– Perimeter cabinets are finished in Driftwood stain with a chocolate glaze. Perimeter countertops are Corian Design quartz in a light and airy leathered Ashen Grey with a treeline edge.
– The Island’s cabinetry has a Slate-colored stain with an ebony glaze perfectly paired with a countertop made of luxuriously veined Calacatta Coloma by Silestone Trends quartz.
– Cabinet pulls and knobs from Stone Harbor Hardware is in a satin nickel finish.
Special features include:
– Perimeter upper cabinet section – “X” Mullions with patterned Baroque Glass (wavy look) inserts
– Elegant matching crown molding from StarMark
– Farmhouse Sink: sleek looking Karran Double Bowl sink, low divide in a Concrete color
– Upgraded decorative side panels on cabinetry
– Multi-bin wastebasket pull-out cabinet for out-of-sight but easy access
– Handy roll-out pantry trays for maximum storage and efficiency
– Tray divider cabinet above the refrigerator to keep baking sheets and trays upright
– Two-tiered corner cabinet Lazy Susan to make the best use of every inch of cabinetry space
Remodeling done by Michael’s Construction.
Countertop fabrication and installation by Batterman & Associates.
Flooring by Insulation & Supply.